fav mantis?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisMart

Reaction score
Does any one else have a special mantis that they are with 24/7? I keep my fav mantis in my room and I love her so much. She bangs on her cage at 3 am to come out and play, and chases me every time I leave. If you have a mantis that you love sooo much, then I would love to see it, i'll start!

FullSizeRender-12.jpg

All my mantids live in my room but my fave has definitely been one of my violins, Asgore. He has been so irritating throughout his life; constantly bashing his head against the sides of any enclosure I put him in, running away when I get him out to clean his enclosure, being a meanie to the other mantis he cohabited with; and yet, I think he's the best. He'll be my first adult which is special (at least for me) and he does have a personality which I really like - his other ex-roommate is extremely chilled out but doesn't really have any 'traits' or behaviours like Asgore.

beAHs6a.jpg

I do love all of my mantids though and I'm super excited for my nymphs (P. wahlbergii and S. aurea) to grow up so I can spend more time with them!

Latest posts