:D :D :D :D My lil beasts ^^

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samzo

Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that I will have 4 ornamental slings (2 p.ornata and 2 p. fasciata) by tuesday. They may be slings but it only takes them 2 years to mature which is great. I'll take some pix if my camera will let me

Oh and alos does anyone know how long a chile rose sling takes to grow to about 2"? I got 2 slings.

From about 1cm which is the usual size for the fresh slings, to about 2 inches will be maybe 3-4 moults... - maybe a year- 18 months - slow growing unfortunately :( - kinda depends how much it's fed :)

Oh and alos does anyone know how long a chile rose sling takes to grow to about 2"? I got 2 slings.
My female that I got as a "newborn" grows about 2.5cm a year max. (legspan), she is in no hurry to grow! She is at about 9cm now.

They came today 8) And alot bigger than i thought. They were labeled 1cm... well they are 2-3cm+ and man they sure are fast! I opened 2 of the film canisters they were in, no prob, trying to get them in their container is another story lol After 2 escapes :? I thought i'd try doing ti in the bath.. I now know that tarantulas are faster when in a bath.. but it gave them less places to hide. Anyway they are pretty cool and i'll take pics soon or after xmas (if santa buys me a new camera :D )

Latest posts