Dead Mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroMantis

Reaction score
My first mantis died a while ago, but I don't know how. I kept him in a small cage with a few grasshoppers about his size, which he ate happily. Then one day, I found him :shock: SPLIT IN HALF :shock:!!! Can mantises fall. He was a little green baby I found and named Kyle. Any Clue?

Grasshoppers can be omnivorous. I think that one of the grasshoppers got hungry and decided to munch on your mantis.

The grasshoppers seem to be the only possible explanation for your mantid being split in half. Mantids dont just randomly break in half...lol.

Thanks,

Andrew

Wait a minute, I GOT IT! :idea:

One day little Kyle was hunting. He just happend to see a sleeping grasshopper at the bottom of his cage. He slowly went down, slowly. He was just behind the grasshopper when he caught it. In surprise, the hopper kicked back at Kyle's waist. The blast killed Kyle. :cry:

By Kyle's Death Bed, I Will avenge thee! :twisted:

I guess that is what happens when mantises touch their toes. :lol:
U are quite the comedian! i've been reading your postings.....thanx for the latenight chuckles :mrgreen:

**I had some cool html code......but the animae isnt possible on this site?? Bummer.....so I took it out......

Latest posts