Dragon Mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre24k

Reaction score
Hello! I think there’s a problem with my female Stenophylla Lobivitex, sadly 1 month ago my male passed by natural things( he was very old and tired). I have this couple since June. I started to bring togheter in september and then in october they were mating (the morning after there were the spermatophore on the floor). now my female is still fatty and doesn’t want to make any oot or eat.. temps and humidity are always in 27 degree and 65% in day and 24 degree 85% in night. Any tips that could help her? Thx

Attachments

• IMG_7474.jpeg
    IMG_7474.jpeg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7406.jpeg
    IMG_7406.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7340.jpeg
    IMG_7340.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7133.jpeg
    IMG_7133.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Hello! I think there’s a problem with my female Stenophylla Lobivitex, sadly 1 month ago my male passed by natural things( he was very old and tired). I have this couple since June. I started to bring togheter in september and then in october they were mating (the morning after there were the spermatophore on the floor). now my female is still fatty and doesn’t want to make any oot or eat.. temps and humidity are always in 27 degree and 65% in day and 24 degree 85% in night. Any tips that could help her? Thx
I currently kept about 100 S.lovivertex
They lay eggs 3.4 weeks after mating.
Maybe the mating did not go well.
Humidity and temperature are not a problem,

Latest posts