Im Back but you dont remember me lol

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baskmantids

Reaction score
Today i logged into this account after years of being away. I remember watching a YouTube video of someone showing off their reptile collection and in their collection was a beautiful Orchard mantis. I immediately had to learn more about it. How does one care for it? where can i buy one? I remember being locked on my phone for hours asking google questions and reading articles on every prey mantis species i saw. over time i would find my self here so often reading keepers experiences i made an account. i bought mantids and ooths and i was off. boy how amazed i was to see mantids eat in person. they are savages but they do it so calmly and some even do a little dance <3. i made some post here and shared shots i would take with a $.50 macro lens on and iphone (i think ). i was able to raise a breed a few species of mantids but didn't keep up with posting it here unfortunately. ill be coming by more often as I'm interested in keeping mantids again. hope you enjoyed my first post back.

Welcome back! What species are you planning to get first?

Latest posts