• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted LF Pseudocreobotra wahlbergi and/or other nymphs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted

Firenkyo

Reaction score
I am interested in buying 2 nymphs of the following species - preferably around i3-i5. They don't have to be from the same person! I have two enclosures, so I made two "categories" of species that I'm looking for. I'm not looking to breed them, so male/female does not matter (slight preference for female, but these guys are just going to be pets so it's no big deal). I'm only looking for 2 nymphs, one from each category.

Pseudocreobotra wahlbergi* (spiny flower) OR Creobroter gemmatus (jewel flower)

and

Phyllocrania paradoxa (ghost) OR Hierodula membranacea* (giant asian) OR Parasphendale agrionina (budwing)

I live in Maine, and I would prefer sellers that can ship to my location in less than 3 days. The current predicted weather for the next week or two is a bit chilly, so I'm ok with paying for heat packs or waiting for it to get warmer. I can pay through Paypal or Venmo and I am open to discussing other sites/apps to pay through. If you're interested or have any questions, please message me!

*The ones I'm most interested in!

Latest posts