Zeeb

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporeworld

Reaction score
Just got 20 (+4 extra) lovely Creobroter pictipennis nymphs from Zeeb. All individually packed and very well insulated. All arrived safe and sound - now eatting, drinking and scampering around their new digs! Great price, great transaction. Seemless operation (which is my poor attempt at making a pun... he had to have his appendix removed just before shipping... and... ah, nevermind).

Good all around.

:)

I also received C. pictipennis nymphs today. All six that I ordered arrived in great shape and now they are soaking up the great weather here in SoCal as it was 86 outside today and they were enjoying their brand new net cage and some hydeis. Thanks David for the good deal and the great packing to see the nymphs received a safe trip which was an extra day longer thanks to the PO, and they still were fine.

Rich S

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I got the last of Zeeb's C. pictipennis, 20 ordered, 20+ received, but they were as carefully wrapped and as lively as the other two happy customers described above. 1 molted successfully on the way here. They were packed individually, a la Yen, well insulated and a heat pack was included. I shall most certainly be happy to deal with Zeeb again.

I also received some cryptic mantis from Zeeb on Thursday and all arrived very healthy and he even sent an extra!

All around it was a great transaction with the package arriving on time and great communication!

Will definitely do business with again and am looking forward to it!

I received a well mannered young adult male Creobroter pictipennis from David, today. The mantis was found in great health and eager to eat (this is always a nice sign) and ready to embark on his new life as a stud. There are young Creo maidens in wait for his proper day to come. Thanks to David for the good packaging, lots of insulation and timely mailing. I will do business with ZEEB again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts