• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stagmomantis carolina nymphs for only 15

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidBro

Reaction score
10-30 L1 Stagmomantis carolina nymphs $15 only!

NOT TO BE RELEASED INTO THE WILD OUTSIDE OF THE USA. MUST BE KEPT ONLY AS PETS.

10, 20, 30 for the same price. I do this to attract buyers. I'm more concerned in selling the nymphs than making a buck.

Most people sell mantids at L3 to make sure they don't die during the shipping process. To increase the chances of you getting a live L1 mantid, I will give you 10-30 containers with nymphs in them, as per your request (as well as some fruit flies in each container so they don't starve).

During the Winter, they will be sent with heat rocks and their box will be encompassed with styro-foam.

If wanted, a small container of fruit flies can be added free of purchase. A description of how to care for the nymphs will also be included free of charge.

ALSO, these nymphs are from wild oothecae, wild female mantids, not from bred females held in captivity. This means that these nymphs are immune to outdoor bacteria/fungi/parasites etc. So they are also able to have sticks/branches/leaves/dirt from outside in their cages without getting sick. And are also able to eat outdoor bugs.

stagmomantis_carolina_l1__s_by_alexandersmantids-d5w06as.jpg

Here is one of the nymphs. I believe he is male. His name is S.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts