Christian Fernando (Last name might have changed???)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorcham427

Reaction score
I have been told his last name was different from the current name, which is Agrónomo.

Anyways, I met him off of youtube, he sent me emails as I requested.

His pictures are very impressive.

Some species I have never heard of. He sent me two dozen pictures of something that he can not ID.

ImageShack slideshow

I was told to not give him a penny, wait and see if he ships to me first. I hope this guy is legit, the species he is offering me are extremely cool!!!!!

I have been told his last name was different from the current name, which is Agrónomo.

Anyways, I met him off of youtube, he sent me emails as I requested.

His pictures are very impressive.

Some species I have never heard of. He sent me two dozen pictures of something that he can not ID.

ImageShack slideshow

I was told to not give him a penny, wait and see if he ships to me first. I hope this guy is legit, the species he is offering me are extremely cool!!!!!
Look no further. His feedback is in the following link

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4489&st=40

I would stay away from this guy. If you want to deal with him then good luck, you will need it.

Look no further. His feedback is in the following link

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4489&st=40

I would stay away from this guy. If you want to deal with him then good luck, you will need it.
LOL I Told brian whay happen with me I got my 1 order and then the 3nd he got me for over $300I am trying to get him to make good on whay he did as I have family 20 min from him and am trying to get him to do the right thing so he can avoid problems Im hopeing he decides correctly ;)

This guy sounds like a real winner. <_< Thanks for directing the forum back to him as what appears to be a scammer since it appears he's trying to make a comeback.

This character Christian, if he is actually the person taking these magnificent photographs and gets to catch these awesome mantids, he is a moron for not becoming a good business man. Make so much more money in the long run hooking people up than beating a couple dozen heads.....

I am not going to give him a penny, I emailed him telling him if he wants to start a positive relationship, then he will ship me my requested goods. I told him, if everything arrives OK and most mantids survive, then he will get what he wanted from me.

LOL this aint happening though.. If he did get his hands on these gems he would be selling them, not just putting up pictures and then robbing people.

This guy sounds like a real winner. <_< Thanks for directing the forum back to him as what appears to be a scammer since it appears he's trying to make a comeback.
Actually, Laura, he's never been out of business except on this and some European forums. I spoke to a young woman in Mexico last year , who placed a big order with him. She actually got some ooths that hatched, though not what she had ordered. If you pay money up front to someone whom you have never met and for whom you have no reliable recommendation, for mantids that you have never seen, guess what?

Latest posts