Assia Juma

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Unreliable seller of ooths, do not purchase from this person, goes under this name:

Assia Juma

email address is:

[email protected]

her husband's name and their address

John UrasaChamelleon Investment Co.Ltdp.o.box 77518Dar es salaam-Tanzania

Dont think he is a member here and he tried to scam me a while back but did not send any money!A while back I got a random email from him claiming he had some species of mantis that I wanted and asked him to ship the ooths first and he tried to make up all kinds of excuses and stuff about sending the money first!I apologize for giving out the email address and next time will think before I do anything like that again!

Last edited by a moderator:
SHE is not a member as I know of, has been around here, as I dewlt with her for about 8 mts now.

massaman also sent her my email address , but I already knew her. She has contacted other people and has even asked me to give referance for her. The first time I delt with her, she took months to send package even after emailing me daily that she will send it "tomorrow". I told her since I did not know her that she had to send package first and if all was well then payment would follow. For those of you who do not know the stories, that is how I deal with new seller/breeders after buying "foam on a stick" which is not the same as "jalapano on a stick
laugh.gif
"(jeff durham".. but I digress)! So I finally did get the items, only two were the right ooths though.

Now we are dealing again and have sent a deposit for shipping which we agreed on, but to no avail. She is asking for more money and will not get it, so she is unreliable and is best not to deal with her. I posted this as a warning for others, as I know she lurks on the forums gathering names. If she comes thru with the packages I will post so here.

Latest posts