• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Oxyopsis gracilis L2 nymphs & ooths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precarious

Reaction score
Oxyopsis gracilis (Paraguayan Mantis) is a cool species of medium sized mantis. Adults are a little bigger than adult Ghosts, bright green with cute triangular faces and unique orange and blue mouths. Males have transparent wings while females' are solid green. Very easy to keep and handle.

Best of all THEY ARE COMMUNAL! Woo-hoo! ;) Keep them all together in a nice terrarium.

Nymphs are relatively calm and large, able to eat Hydei the same day they hatch. Very hardy nymphs!

The last ooth hatched out exactly 80 nymphs! Previous hatched 39 so there is some variation in hatch rate, but you can expect a good number. I guarantee ooths are fertile and viable (but I can't guarantee you don't let them dry out).

L5+ nymphs $10 each

10 for $80

Ooths $35

Shipping is standard rates. Guaranteed live delivery with Express shipping.

Check my feedback HERE

Nymphs are getting really colorful!

Oxyopsis gracilis - CRAZY COLORS!

Adult Male

OxyM_4322-sm.jpg

Adult Female

OxyF_4353-sm.jpg

L1

OxyL1_7976-sm.jpg

L2

OxyL2_8274-sm.jpg

L3

OxyL3_8644-sm.jpg

L5

OxyF_0111-sm.jpg

Their mom enjoying a shower

Oxydrops_4510-sm.jpg

Oxyopsis gracilis nymphs hatch (photos & video)

Oxyopsis gracilis L2 & L3 nymphs

Oxyopsis gracilis mating and playing (videos)

More photos coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to get more of these from you, do you still have some available? They are incredible looking in person, their cute triangular heads are one of the most interesting attributive features. Nice to know these are communal. :D

All ooths sold!

She should lay more so reserve yours now as I'm keeping a list. First come first serve.

Still about a million nymphs looking for a good home. :) I always include extras.

BUMP!

Another ooth available! SOLD

Still plenty of nymphs, now about L4. Getting colorful. I'll have to post updated pics.

UPDATE:

Limited supply of nymphs remaining and only 2 ooths available!

Latest posts