Miomantis Binotata

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradoxica

Reaction score
Just a really quick photoshoot with a Nikon D70 I'm borrowing, no macro or anything.

MBinotataD70good10_zpsb98c420a.jpg

MBinotataD70good2_zps6717181e.jpg

MBinotataD70good4_zps438de811.jpg

MBinotataD70good6_zps52353c90.jpg

MBinotataD70good7_zpsebf0a726.jpg

MBinotataD70good9_zpse2568d01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
did you make that greenhouse yourself?
Not really it was a kit i took from my work that I just put together, I did have to modify it so it had more ventilation/easier access to feed them.

I have a second version of modifications though, but nobody lives in it (I've only been using it for breeding so far).

I removed the floor and replaced it with mesh and flipped it on it's side so that the main door now opens facing forward.

This time he was pretty mellow, it was still pretty cold in my house. But last couple times I had him out he made a break for it.

Reminds me of when I was taking pictures of my aeruginosa male. One pic he was on my hand, the next pic right afterwards he wasnt. He had flown to my wall lol.

Nice pics, I have some l1 that popped recently too, hope they grow as colorful as yours, they're beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like I was successful in breeding these little beauties. My first ooth hatched today! It's crazy to think that the L1s can take down FF's!

Latest posts