• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1135P ASPIRATOR "POOTER" STYLE

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this aspirator and 2 additional collection vials recently from BioQuip:

1135P ASPIRATOR "POOTER" STYLE $21.75

1135PC ASPIRATOR COLLECTING TUBE, 2/PK$11.40

See it online where I bought it HERE.

Here is what I paid for it:

Merchandise Total: $33.15

Estimated Sales Tax(Calif. Only): $0.00

Estimated Shipping & Handling: $7.50

Order Total: $40.65

[SIZE=14pt]I will sell all for $25.00 shipped within the continental US.[/SIZE]

It appears to be a really nice one and I even bought extra collecting tubes for it. I used it (or tried to use it) about 3 times, and gave up. Maybe I didn't put it together correctly? I don't know... all I know is it took too much sucking for me. I'd pass out before I got all my mantids fed.

I've had it packed away in a drawer since shortly after buying it, and have been thinking about selling it... finally getting around to it. I've got my own method of transferring flies, which allows some escapees... but it's my method, and I'm sticking with it! :p

Aspirator

Sept2009_017_Katnapper.jpg

Extra collection vials

Sept2009_019_Katnapper.jpg

:D :lol: I can see u now, on floor with this falling out of mouth and hubby walking over you saying "now why did she leave the fly door open?" "Women, I'll never understand them"! :lol:

Doesn't anyone one of these? Good piece of equipment for cheap!
No, Katt, and I know why. Dozens of folks have sent me Emails and postcards saying that now that they have built and started using my vacuum cleaner aspirator, they would never use anything else. Sales of vacuum cleaners rose 5.7% in the last quarter, not bad for a recession! :D

No, Katt, and I know why. Dozens of folks have sent me Emails and postcards saying that now that they have built and started using my vacuum cleaner aspirator, they would never use anything else. Sales of vacuum cleaners rose 5.7% in the last quarter, not bad for a recession! :D
Just my luck... :rolleyes: :p

Hey.... maybe I can modify mine to use with my vacuum! Idea!!!!
HmmmIdea.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts