12/21/12

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mvalenz

Reaction score
I almost forgot that tomorrow is supposed to be the day to end all days at 5:11am. I don't think it is going to happen, but what if it did?

I'm going to call my family and talk for a while. Then I'm going to the liquor store. I'm going to buy some bottled water and beef jerky too. I wish we had a stumbling emoticon.

What are all of you doing for the last day; if it really was?

21/12 is now for me, we are the 21th, it is 2:11am and we are still alive...XD

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Preparing for the oncoming zombies, that's what I'm doing! Setting up the treadmills outside the house now!

jk..

... But really, just lazing around the house tomorrow is my plan so far.

What are you talking about? the end has started, godzilla is everywhere, however I'm having party tomorrow xD

Guys its impossible for it to be 12/21/12 every single place on earth at the exact same time, and if the world is endin on that date, then everywhere on earth would have to be on the same date at the same time :rolleyes:

My prediction is that vesuvius will erupt, nothing more

Guys, it's is supposed to be at 11:11am GMT time on the 21st. What ever time it is in your time zone at that time get under your Hello Kitty blanket.

I pulled out my spinning wheel and started working with it again. Bought some nice angora and will spin it in the morning.

Mel,

The UTC (same as GMT) for Zurich's Winter Solstice =

ec 21, 2012 8:10 AM 4:38 PM 8h 27m 29s − 02s 12:24 PM 19.2° 147.160 Or 12:24 PM 12-21-12 Zurich local time. If it's earlier than that, you're still alive. If later as I type this - you must be communicating from the Great Beyond (and we'd like a report, please).

I'm ready. Bring it! It's been a long time coming. But for real. This is just a Mayan "super" New Year and the end of the long count Mayan calendar. A good reason to throw care to the wind and tear it up on a weeknight. :lol: I'm going to bed. Wake me up when it's over.

Yup I agree. I'll put everything on the fact that tomorrow morning I will be waking up and doing the same thing I do every morning; eating eggs and bacon and thinking, "Why didn't I buy milk when I was at the store. "

Latest posts