2 hatches in 1 day!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so back when i had like 8 species and 30 ooths at once i wouldnt be surprised to have 2 ooths hatch the same day

well i only have 3 species and 3 ooths, yet 2 of them hatched (and continue to hatch) today

i am welcoming miomantis and parasphendale nymphs into my house!!

Well congrats on the double hatch! :D Hopefully you have some of those nymph cups from when you kept all those ooths handy. ;)

my main concern rn is feeding them

i only have 1 active ff culture atm
I can understand that, a problem I worry about so I keep three generations of my three fly types, currently I have 19 cultures. I would be happy to send you some but the heat packs I have ordered are on back order so I'm of no help.

Perhaps you can ask in the classifieds for established cultures to buy to get you through. Best of luck.

Congrats.. on both hatches... Well I guess you have all the miomantis... you need right..lol

I can understand that, a problem I worry about so I keep three generations of my three fly types, currently I have 19 cultures. I would be happy to send you some but the heat packs I have ordered are on back order so I'm of no help.

Perhaps you can ask in the classifieds for established cultures to buy to get you through. Best of luck.
ill send a heat pack to u loli need hydei

Congrats!! :) I have 32 fruit fly cultures at one time and breeding 3 different fly species. To feed 12 species of mantis. If you need a fruit fly cultures let me know?

Thanks

Mikhail

Congrats on the hatches! I recently nearly had a FF emergency because I procrastinated with creating a new culture, and nymphs were eating more FFs than what was being produced.

Latest posts