A mantis nut from China

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackmerlin

Reaction score
i am a student from China ,i love breeding mantis so much.nowadays i am keeping a pair of dead leaf mantis,a pair of eye spot mantis ,two pair of Chinese mantis,a pair of eur mantis,a pair of african branch mantis, a pair of milk mantis ,i would like to buy some mantis from US,but the airplane refuse to take alive mantis so i can only buy egg cases , do u have extra egg cases for sale ? if u dont ,would please please tell me some good seller ,i am total new here and my english is pool,hopeing ur help ,best wish for all you guys :cowboy:

Welcome! Don't you know the scientific names of your species? I wonder what a 'milk mantis' looks like.

welcome! please stop pming me asking if i have mantis ooths available, i don't and i dont ship to other countries currently

u can find creobroter, deroplatys, tenodera, statillia, and many other cool mantises where u live ;)

Welcome. :)

Can you post photos of the "Milk mantis"? Or perhaps you know another name or IGM# for it.

It sounds like an interesting looking species. :)

What is a milk mantis? Google turns up nothing.
maki_milk.jpg

Latest posts