Aesculpius

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aryia

Reaction score
Bought two C. Pictipennis ooths from him. They were packaged well and the seller was communicating very well! He's also very helpful if you have questions and all.

Ooths were received on Jan 23, and one hatched today (Jan 30). It yielded about 90 nymphs in total.

Definitely will do business again with him.

*Update: The second ooth hatched today (Feb 8) with about 65-70 nymphs (rough count)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Little late on my review but really happy with this transaction. I was expecting only one male mantid in the mail but to my suprise I got two! packing was superb and in my opinion a little excessive for just two mantids but they came in alive and healthy. Both mated with my females rite after I put them in. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks aesculpius really saved my butt on this one! Highly recommend

today i received my ooths from aesculpius. he had great prices and his packaging was very well done the ooths did detach from the wall of the container during shipping but there was no damage to them . he was very good about making sure the ooths make it through shipping very happy with my purchase A++ :)  

Latest posts