Aki Kormas

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to warn you about this person, they bought an ootheca from me and when i eventually recieved the money i packaged the ootheca up and sent it off, thay then started sending violent and abusive emails to me, although i tried to explain i had already posted it off.

A warning to friendly dealers out there!!

Wow thank you for the info, but did they get their ooth they wanted? Also what did they say and why did they sent you those e-mails?

Yes, they did recieve their ootheca. They may have thought i was a scammer, although i reasurred aki that i was not, that i had references and that i had posted of the ooth. She started sending emails very shortly after she sent the money, she did not accept how long it might take for delivery and sent angry and agressive emails to me, swearing and abusing me. I reassured her the ooth had been sent and a few days later she recieved it. Although this still meant i got a few nasty emails.

Hmmm. Did she say sorry at all? Also does she come on to mantid forum anymore?

Please read the sticky on how to use these breeder feedback forums. These are NOT discussion forums. Firsthand experience only.

Latest posts