Andrew Palmer

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey

i posted this some month agao, on a wrong place.... sorry!

i posted it on Tu Apr. 28, 2005

i traded with andrew and the parcel from him arrived yesterday:).

Thanks Andrew the mantis are healthy and nice.Very nice packaging!

Cheers,

Stephan

hi,

traded with Andrew some mantis. Very nice packaging. He shipped the day he said. :)

Thank you Andrew for the nice mantis:)

Cheers,

Stephan

I purchased some female S. Limbata and an I. Oratoria ooth from Andrew. The package was shipped out in a timely manner. The mantids were well packaged and arrived in good health. I will do business with him again.

Chris D.

www.Geckospot.com

I purchased an ooth off of Andrew and it came promptly and is looking good. I like his way of packaging, I must try it next time! I will post again when babies arrive. :) Thanks Andrew.

Babies hatched and are doing well. Thanks again Andrew!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Texas Unicorns from Andrew free of charge, they all look fat and healthy. You can trust Andrew for any shipment. ;)

I got some nice little Texas Unicorns from Andrew, they came very well packed, healthy and happy.

Thanks!!

~Jon

i bought to andrew some nynphs of unicorn, dont recieve anything, he said that maybe the packet has been losen or reteined in borders but I have not received not so even a notice, he promised me that he will send me some ooths when theirs laid...

Received an ooth from Andrew, very good conditon, excellent packing, and prompt delivery.

Highly recommended!

Luke from Taiwan

Latest posts