AndrewNisip (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan2296

Reaction score
I recently bought a popa spurca ooth from AndrewNisip, and when i got it, it (from what i saw) had no problems, and he had a very reasonable price. I would definitely do business with him again.

Andrew sent me some L1s to photograph. They all arrived alive and healthy. He included a cute little extra (not a mantis). Great packaging and communication.

Thanks Andrew!

Andrew sent me over some beautiful Gonatista grisea nymphs when I would have given him a culture of Mels for nothing. I know how it feels to worry about not having enough feeders.

I will have to add that each nymph came complete with a very well thought out container, designed with the special needs of the species in mind. I hope to bring up the nymphs with the care that he took to design these wonderful containers. I will certainly design my larger ones with a similar idea. :D

I am impressed and will be honored to do business with Andrew if an opportunity arises in the future.

Andrew shipped me five p. sprucas. Four L2s and one very stubborn L1 that doesn't seem to want to molt for him or me. lol The arrived safely individually wrapped in their cups with papertowel and food for their journey. Andrew included a starter culture of D. hydei and some frozen media for future use. Each cup was labeled with the species, their life stage and the date they molted... except for the stubborn child. lol Andrew is cool beans!

Andrew surprised me with extras when I ordered some H. majuscula nymphs, and all five arrived safe and sound, packed economically AND safely. Great communication during the sale too, with tips and advice on their care--which I appreciate as a new hobbyist! Thanks, Andrew!

Received a pair of grisea from Andrew. Everything was packed really well, but the male unfortunately died during shipping. It wasn't Andrew's fault, and he said he can send me another if he finds one.

I'm happy with this transaction and my beautiful bark girl. Don't hesitate to buy from this person.

Bought a few Hierodula majuscula from Andrew and they were all healthy and happy, he even gave me an ooth freebie which was super cool.

Transaction was in person and he seemed like a cool dude to hang with so he's all good in my book. :clap:

Received some U.S. mantids from Andrew. His packaging was excellent and the item arrived timely and everybody looks to be healthy.

Purchased a floridensis ooth from him and he a was kind enough to add another one and was a pleasant transaction

My place looks like Christmas came early this year thanks to Andrew! Everything meticulously packed and lots of freebies.

Highly recommended.

Traded a male lobata for an ooth at a later date. He was great with communication and fulfilled his end of the deal in a timely fashion. The only negative part came from the post office delivering the ooth three days late, so not his fault at all. He is continuing to help with sending me a couple male ghosts. Great guy to deal with and would not hesitate to work with in the future.

As always, great communicator and his bug arrived safe and sound. Recommended.

Latest posts