Any other beardie keepers or soon-to-be beardie owners?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prayingmantisqueen

Reaction score
Well well,

Didnt get my chameleon but looking to pick up a bearded dragon today or tomorrow. 

@Allthingsterrarium did I see you on the Bearded Dragon Forum?? I recognized your username on there... Unless its someone else! 

Also have a bird in a fixed up tote that got stuck in the empty feeder looking for seed. Got 'em out but he lost his tail which was froze to the side (my brothers obviously freed him, not me) so I brought the near froze little guy in and gave him seed and water (then filled up feeder so that won't happen again) and now he's very active and dying to be outside so gonna release him later on.

Well well,

Didnt get my chameleon but looking to pick up a bearded dragon today or tomorrow. 

@Allthingsterrarium did I see you on the Bearded Dragon Forum?? I recognized your username on there... Unless its someone else! 
Hi Prayingmantisqueen! Sorry I haven't been on in a couple months and just saw this now. Yep that's me! I'm also a member on Tarantulaforum and on frogforum I'm Allthingswithscales!

That's cool! So you have/had a bearded dragon???
Yep! Her name's Odahviing after a dragon that becomes your friend in one of my favorite games. I've had her since February 2016. Here's a recent pic of her! When I got her they told me that because of her patterns she's what's called a leatherback bearded dragon and actually she was kind of mean at first and I was the only one who wanted her lol.

Odahviing chillin.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! Her name's Odahviing after a dragon that becomes your friend in one of my favorite games. I've had her since February 2016. Here's a recent pic of her! When I got her they told me that because of her patterns she's what's called a leatherback bearded dragon and actually she was kind of mean at first and I was the only one who wanted her lol.

View attachment 12170
Wow! She is awesome! I have no idea what Julio is because I got him off craigslist but he is awesome too.

Wow! She is awesome! I have no idea what Julio is because I got him off craigslist but he is awesome too.
That's great to hear! Bearded dragons are amazing. They are so intelligent and trainable! You're in store for an fantastic experience with a fantastic animal I can guarantee you that :)  What's he look like?

Last edited by a moderator: