Anyone Bake??

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i sure do!!

remember this cake i baked for my sis last year?

7291056810_fca1aa3585_z.jpg

i baked my great aunt a cake for her 80th birthday last weekend

8457440991_d5ea359b2a_z.jpg

and yesterday i baked 15 cupcakes, though they look like they r on steroids lol

8458542100_2fc486c554_z.jpg

i have baked countless quickbreads and cakes and stuff this isnt at all my only baking but currently my only pics

i make the main cakes and stuff from a box but i make my own frosting from recipes and scratch :D

anyone else here bake??

Do i bake? sorta.... This morning i started out making blueberry muffins, but i mistook the coffee creamer for the flour, and there were no blueberries, so it turned out as coffee bread

:oops:

lol alex those chem references oh, try sulfuric acid (H2SO4) stronger acid :devil: :tt2: oh and i bake when my mom doesn't want to and i have a hankerin' for some brownies :p

Last edited by a moderator:
When i bake cupcakes, I dye them blue. For my birthday i used a whole thing of blue food coloring to make the cupcakes blue lol.

HF (hydrofluoric acid) and H2PuO4 (plutonium acid) are much stronger than hydrochloric and sulfuric!

When i bake cupcakes, I dye them blue. For my birthday i used a whole thing of blue food coloring to make the cupcakes blue lol. HF (hydrofluoric acid) and H2PuO4 (plutonium acid) are much stronger than hydrochloric and sulfuric!
Too much KCl can kill someone within 10 mins and is virtually tasteless

Is it just me or did this topic go from baking to how to poison/kill people with chemicals???

Too much KCl can kill someone within 10 mins and is virtually tasteless Is it just me or did this topic go from baking to how to poison/kill people with chemicals???
It went downhill lol.... Actually botulinum toxin is the most dangerous poison in the world. It is the active ingredient in botox :lol:

It went downhill lol.... Actually botulinum toxin is the most dangerous poison in the world. It is the active ingredient in botox :lol:
No ricin is the most poisonous AND it is sold readily on amazon.com

Next time a neighborhood dog tries to eat my maggots in summer time its gonna get it...

agent a you started thta mess when you started randomly talking chemistry
I made a joke about using HCl to deter my sis from eating my food

U asked me for an elaboration :p

My mom doesnt let me play with many chemicals cause once i threatened to poison my father for eating the last piece of carrot cake :lol:

ANYWAYS...

I'm planning on trying to bake new stuff next week

Maybe i'll try to bake a pie, idk lol