• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Available Mantis Ootheca from Cameroon! (UK Dealer)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you describe what they look like .. the nymphs and/or the ooth ? A picture would be even more helpful. This is like buying a lottery ticket without knowing what species it is. :D

^^ What he said

At the very least pictures, members here could ID them from their ooth or the nymphs.

Here is the reply I got from the site asking about ...

Some of hatched out red, some of hatched green and some stripey. Nophotos,

to small.

I would imagine its unlikely that all these species are already in

culture.

Cheers

Lee

Although i have never purchased anything off Lee (thespidershop) before, he is a reputable arachnid breeder/supplier in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Although i have never purchased anything off Lee (thespidershop) before, he is a reputable arachnid breeder/supplier in the UK
Thank you for that information. It DEFINATELY helps to hear from someone (who did not just sign up here) about the person.

His site has pictures of OOTH ... maybe they are the ones he has available. i dont know my OOTH, so cant make heads or tails

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Please make an introduction in the introductions forum.

Based on what I did see of the pictures, he's got African Mantis and Giant Asians, so nothing special I can note.

Fresh Mantis Ootheca from Cameroon. Hatching now!Mixed species (4-5 different species hatched already). They are £12.00 each or 3 for £30.00. A rare chance to get Mantids from this country. Won't be available long.

Available to order from our website: http://www.thespidershop.co.uk/insect/prod...roducts_id=1241

Cheers

Lee
What species and will you ship to the south of Ireland. I’ve only had one person do it for me and its so frustrating for me when people wont. its very easy to do. sheet of toilet paper wet in a cricket box and away you go. please let me know. and any one else that knows were I can get a reliable supplier. cheers

Latest posts