Avalon Exotics

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisman 230

Reaction score
First purchase went awesome, not only did all 6 fusca nymphs arrive very healthy, but he included one extra AND 2 S. pretiosa nymphs. He kept in touch very well and answered any questions had. I recommend buying from him, he does a great job!

I got some nymphs from him, he sent extra and they were all L2 and a few L3. I appreaciate it as new born nymphs don't last well in shipping. thanks a lot for the fine order.

I placed an order for an adult female brunners mantis from avalon on Sunday (August 18th). Payment was sent that day. And he promised to ship the Mantids the next day. After not hearing anything from him, I sent him a message on the next Tuesday asking for a tracking number. He said he was sorry And that he'd be sure to get the Mantids out the next day with extras for the inconvenience. That's the last message I received from him. No message, no package, no refund. Nothing. I've threatened to file pay pal complaints(which I did earlier today) and he's ignored that as well. What really set me off is that a friend told me that he had been talking to avalon about purchasing brunners Mantids earlier this week. It Could very well be a misunderstanding, or a mistake on avalons part, but it's not good buisness. Hopefully he'll read this and correct his mistake, and I'll be able to leave happier feedback. This wasn't meant to be a jab at Avalons ratings, it was just to warn other customers of what could happen.

Thank you

Much like Ethan above, I also got stiffed by Avalon Exotics, except it was for a Brunner's ooth. I sent him multiple PMs and emails, but I haven't heard a peep from him in over two weeks. I saw that AE had good breeder feedback, so I was actually worried that something terrible had happened on his end. However, hearing that he's been speaking to other people about selling them Brunner's mantids recently makes me pretty PO'd. I filed a Paypal claim this week and will be pushing to get it resolved/my money refunded ASAP. Stay away from Avalon Exotics if you don't like having your money stolen and time/energy wasted.