babyfroggy28

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myzticalboi

Reaction score
I purchased some orchid mantis nymphs from Colleen :D . Excellent packaging, Great communication and all around great seller. I will definately purchase future mantises from Colleen again! Get ready for some future pictures in the Mantid Photos section :lol:

I purchased some orchid mantis nymphs from Colleen :D . Excellent packaging, Great communication and all around great seller. I will definately purchase future mantises from Colleen again! Get ready for some future pictures in the Mantid Photos section :lol:
Ditto! Received mine today. And very happy.

Colleen is an awesome person to know! She's quiet here on the forums, but is friendly and open in her PMs. We have done some trades and she has even bought a few things from my website...everything she has sent has been very well packaged and I am sure I will have my own collection of Colleen's Critters running around here very soon. ;)

Hey...you had ORCHIDS? How did I miss out on THAT? :p I will definitely be talking to you about getting some of THOSE here soon!

Thanks! You get a big +1 breeder feedback in my book! :D

Edit: TYPO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently had two transactions with babyfroggy28, a purchase and a trade. I am EXTREMELY happy with both! She gave me a really nice freebie surprise with the purchase and was very generous in the trade, saving some of my pets from starvation. She really went out of her way to help me which proves her good character and willingness to help.

I'm thankful I found her here. She's become an invaluable source of experience and information.

THANK YOU, babyfroggy28!

We did a trade, and it was for a female adult, for an ooth when laid, I forgot about it, but she remember and sent it! nice surprise she remembered! also sent me some babies that survived the trip! ;)

I received some Sphodromantis viridis nymphs well packed and all very energetic. I was also given some free unexpected extras of another species. She provided excellent service. She even picked out "curly green" ones for me
biggrin.gif
. I am very pleased and would buy from again. A+

I received some Sphodromantis viridis nymphs well packed and all very energetic. I was also given some free unexpected extras of another species. She provided excellent service. I am very pleased and would buy from again. A+
Same as above. Very happy to buy and trade with Colleen. A Asset to all in the hobby.

Latest posts