Best looking mantis?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not possible for me to say that..i have many favorites..

i do like Blepharopsis mendica tho..wicked species.

Adult male

2685505090_90c6d3c9b7_o.jpg

ameles decolor FTW! small(27mm) but there like ninjas they jump on the back from an adult cricket, push it on the ground and start eating > :D

Adult male

He looks like hes going to plot an elabrete escape from the human masters prison! After he has finished his plans he will wait untill the human is asleap and bind him up with the help of all his other mantid buddys! Then he will devise some sort of potion to turn himself into a giant 50 foot beast! But since hes kinda a small sp, he only turns into the size of a giant asian! When the human master woke up this morning he easely broke though the twine and checked on his mantids. He was astonashed at how large his Blepharopsis mendica was, and it bacame a prize winning mantid, traveling all over the world!

HAPPY ENDING, THE END

Adult male

He looks like hes going to plot an elabrete escape from the human masters prison! After he has finished his plans he will wait untill the human is asleap and bind him up with the help of all his other mantid buddys! Then he will devise some sort of potion to turn himself into a giant 50 foot beast! But since hes kinda a small sp, he only turns into the size of a giant asian! When the human master woke up this morning he easely broke though the twine and checked on his mantids. He was astonashed at how large his Blepharopsis mendica was, and it bacame a prize winning mantid, traveling all over the world!

HAPPY ENDING, THE END

By the way, I do like Blepharopsis mendica the most. Are they hard to raise? I'm guessing probably, they are devils flower mantis only smaller, lol. Why are they smaller anyway? :lol:

Latest posts