blaberus.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Executor of Fruit Flies

Reaction score
Great site for roaches. Good variety and decent pricing. Ordered 4 species. Got a few extras, and a 3 for 1 deal on madagascar hissers(giant morph). Average shipping speed(had to email him after 3 days, but he sent them that day, and they arrived the very next). In his defense, 2 of those days included a Sunday and Labor Day.

James is a great guy. I just ordered some Blatta lateralis and some lobsters for fresh genes. They arrived today well packed and in perfect condition. blaberus.com has fast service and decent prices.

James is a great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly. He always sends extra and is open to trade. Give him a try.

excellent. i have bought feeders and supplies from him. fast service, answers questions promptly. will buy from him again.

Jammes T. Is a reliable businessman with very nice roaches, Check out his Harlerquin's if you need some thing out of the ordinary, he's great on making deals too!--Josh Topp

Ordered another 50 blatta lateralis (turklistan roaches) and shipped priority instead of express, since I'm sure the roaches are hardy enough to survive, and to save money. Arrived quickly and mostly alive; there were no more than 5 dead, though they may already have been when put in the container. I ended up getting almost twice what I ordered. Highly recommended.

Latest posts