Blue Eyed Budwing

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbugir

Reaction score
Here's a pretty boy ;) , not the best pics, but still :p

This dude is 9 months old, and only molted to adult 3 weeks ago :unsure:

DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg

And just something else :) , through a screen cage so yeah :blink: )

DSC_0018.jpg

Gongylus female ready to lay... the top right blur is the male :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks hibiscus :) .

It's a shame, these were in a much higher resolution when I uploaded em. It's a shame they have to resize them sooo much :( .

Oh I see how it is....post pictures when im not active around here! :angry:

how long have I pleaded for you to post pictures of your mantids on here Stephen?

Well anyways, remember this little guy you sent me a while back? I was meaning to send you the picture but I totally forgot... this reminded me :D

4602480801_04a7213c92.jpg

(super old pic)

Yeatzee, how the heck do you get the pics that sharp??? I obviously don't have a macro, but still, ###### is that? Very cool dude. Great pic I miss him :( ... btw PM again :p .

Yeatzee, how the heck do you get the pics that sharp??? I obviously don't have a macro, but still, ###### is that? Very cool dude. Great pic I miss him :( ... btw PM again :p .
Lots of factors attribute to an images sharpness. This includes camera, lens, light, settings, etc.

Oh and I miss him to. He was my only hope at continueing the species :(

(PM responded)

Yep. All of mine had blue eyes. Nice pics. Be ready for lots of ooths from the gongy. They seem to always be laying ooths.