Breerder Question

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRipplinger

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place...Can anyone tell me if the website livemantis.com is reputable or a scam,,,I made a purchase and have heard not one thing but the receipt from Paypal. My son is waiting on these insects and I dont want to let him down...Thank You so much for your time.

you may need to check the feedback section about them and see if you can find any feedback or use the search function for livemantis and see if theres anything to look at!

This is a hard question to answer. I checked the site on the MantidForum search engine and found nothing, but this site has been up for years. On the one hand, the owner seems to know a lot more about copy writing than mantids (Chinese mantids will clear your garden of mites? :rolleyes: ) and must be the only site in the world that sells both mantids and American coins, on the other hand, she (if i remember correctly) must be doing something right in order to have stayed in business so long. You don't say how long it is since you made yr PayPal payment, but if it is a week or more, you might want to send an inquiry and if you don't get a reply to that, lodge a complaint with PayPal.

I see that this is your first post, so welcome and please post in the Induction thread.

Latest posts