• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Budwing Mantis nymphs about one month old

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volaris77

Reaction score
My Budwing Mantis female surprised me by laying an eggcase that hatched, something I

did not expect because my friend who gave her to me did not say she had been mated!

Now I have far too many to keep feeding (they eat a LOT!), so I will have to sell some to

keep the small group I hope to raise well-fed. They are all very healthy, and are beginning

to shed their skins the second time now. I checked a couple of places with ads for them, and

think that $7 each is a very fair price for their size now, even the ones that are growing fastest.

I do have quite a few to find homes for, so if you want to buy a group, I will offer a good price!

I can weigh the mailing container, and with your zip code, can tell you the cost to mail it to you

using the post office website www.usps.com

And you can decide if you want the ones that are larger (2 skin sheds), or the smaller mantises.

She has already made another eggcase. Does anyone want to maybe trade a few live mantises for it?

I don't want to destroy it, but I cannot keep the many dozens of baby mantises I will soon get again!

Francis

My Budwing Mantis female surprised me by laying an eggcase that hatched, something Idid not expect because my friend who gave her to me did not say she had been mated!

Now I have far too many to keep feeding (they eat a LOT!), so I will have to sell some to

keep the small group I hope to raise well-fed. They are all very healthy, and are beginning

to shed their skins the second time now. I checked a couple of places with ads for them, and

think that $7 each is a very fair price for their size now, even the ones that are growing fastest.

I do have quite a few to find homes for, so if you want to buy a group, I will offer a good price!

I can weigh the mailing container, and with your zip code, can tell you the cost to mail it to you

using the post office website www.usps.com

And you can decide if you want the ones that are larger (2 skin sheds), or the smaller mantises.

She has already made another eggcase. Does anyone want to maybe trade a few live mantises for it?

I don't want to destroy it, but I cannot keep the many dozens of baby mantises I will soon get again!

Francis
im interested if you have a moment give me a call thanx Chris 631-433-5655 eastern time thanks alot...