cómo criar mosca domestica? Introduction

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Isaiah and I'm from Mexico ...

Since few days I started to try to breed houseflies, but like you say I like the breed, and they feed them in the yard of my house and put meat to the flies lay eggs but when larvae consume I meat? help me and I hope Comart their breeding techniques.

Thank you very much and a big hello to everyone. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.

I believe most here don't culture the flies in meat.

They don't cost much to get either maggots or pupa. Do a search on houseflies or bluebottle flies and see if anyone sends to your area.

Welcome to the forum! Check out other posts for culture tips. When it comes to flies I find meat isn't so effective to breed because it doesnt last long and smells up the house. Although to catch wild flies I put a meat filled jar on top of my trash cans!

Welcome from Yuma, AZ! Unfortunately, SpiderPharm no longer carries the instructions for raising houseflies since Chuck changed his formula, and he does not ship outside of the US. I don't know anyone who does. You should find some instructions on raising houseflies on our "Food and Feeding" forum, including a thread by one of your countrymen. You might want to contact him

Latest posts