Candy bars

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
My mom has recently taken up "extreme Couponing". I find it embarrassing, but I can't deny the results. How much do you think all these candy bars cost? I'll reveal in 24 hours.

lmZgaz5.jpg

I know mime, i was kidding lol. if there are 60 candy bars and actually taking the price after the coupon.... 25$?

A friends wife does this. I appreciate how much she can get for so little money, but even she admits the vast majority is stuff she doesn't need. So if you buy stuff you don't need regardless of how cheap you can get it you're actually wasting money, not saving it. I'd imagine the same applies to a mountain of candy bars.

A friends wife does this. I appreciate how much she can get for so little money, but even she admits the vast majority is stuff she doesn't need. So if you buy stuff you don't need regardless of how cheap you can get it you're actually wasting money, not saving it. I'd imagine the same applies to a mountain of candy bars.
I'm not a chocolate guy, but my dad picks these up on his way to work every day at the gas station, so it is a savings, even if they aren't needed.

I was close, I had no idea there was a rebate in play. That's legally stealing. :lol:
I don't know how it all works, but apparently in Missouri, companies can't make you buy beer to get rebates. So you can use them to buy anything. At least that's how I understand it. I try not to follow too much of it, my mom is way too devoted to it.

I'm not a chocolate guy, but my dad picks these up on his way to work every day at the gas station, so it is a savings, even if they aren't needed.
Then in this case what I said doesn't apply to your situation. I was just pointing out an example I knew of.