Chameleonare

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckybamguy

Reaction score
He gave me a chinese mantis and a awesome container. He helped me out alot with raising it but i did have to send it back to him due to family problems with them and he did not have any problems. Would recommend to deal with. A+

Last edited by a moderator:
Chameleonare is a prompt sender. The Ooths I received were packed well, and the first already hatched. Thank you very much!

2 chinese ooths arrived from him, well packed and first ooth hatched today.

I can only recommend him!

second ooth hatched yesterday!

thanks!!

I got a few P. wahlbergii from Chris. He sent promptly with good packaging.

Thanks Chris.

Chameleonare sold and shipped some young ghost mantises to me. They arrived perfectly. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and was receptive to discussing price.

I received some Ghost Mantises from Chameleonare, well packed and fast shipping. Everyone looks good and well fed.

got all of the mantids i paid for. good packing, decent price, fast shipper, and good comunication will for sure buy from chameleonare again

The four P. wahlbergii that I ordered from Chris arrived on time, well packed in a 32 oz pot with a heat pack. All were alive and well, and are taking ffs.

Good job!

I bought an ooth from Chris. He even let me do a payment plan since i was tight on money. ooth hatched!

This member has been suspended from Mantidforum for failure to make good on his end of transactions. He also had two accounts. His other account (see post above) has also been suspended (ckybamguy).

Chameleonare, you have through the weekend to email me and explain yourself. Otherwise, you will be permanently banned from Mantidforum.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts