• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinese Mantis Nymphs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meiji

Reaction score
I have a pair of Chinese Mantis (Tenodera aridifolia sinensis) nymphs that are wild-caught and will be let go back into the wild unless anyone wants . Bright green. I don't know what instar these are, but they already about 2 inches long. Although it's the most common mantis, it's still one of the biggest and handsomest. Free, you pay postage. Message me.

Hi

I am intereseted and can send you the money for postage via Paypal if you have an accout. Please reply asap as I am truly interested in obtaining the mantids and also if you have more than two I have plenty of space.. I have been raising mantids since I was 10 and am now 23 and I love mantids very much. Thank you in advance for your reply

I have a pair of Chinese Mantis (Tenodera aridifolia sinensis) nymphs that are wild-caught and will be let go back into the wild unless anyone wants . Bright green. I don't know what instar these are, but they already about 2 inches long. Although it's the most common mantis, it's still one of the biggest and handsomest. Free, you pay postage. Message me.

Latest posts