Christian

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mythal

Reaction score
I bought five Idolomantis diabolica from Christian and they arrived safely and well packed. Everything worked out quite well and so I have nothing but good to say.

He even has the patience to answer to my constant prattle. :)

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I don't think Christian needs a feedback as everybody here in the forum knows that Christian is the world's number one in mantid science, mantid history, mantid taxonomy, identification and ecology, mantid keeping, mantid breeding and all other things concerning mantids except Mantis Kung Fu! But I am sure he will learn it, too, though! You know we have somebody who will teach you, Christian ;-)

Anyway, this thread is not necessary as everyone knows that the mantis hobby has only become truth because of the conscientiousness of Christian and a few others.

I would, as usually, directly delete this thread.

Best regards, Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
HiI don't think Christian needs a feedback as everybody here in the forum knows that Christian is the world's number one in mantid science, mantid history, mantid taxonomy, identification and ecology, mantid keeping, mantid breeding and all other things concerning mantids except Mantis Kung Fu! But I am sure he will learn it, too, though! You know we have somebody who will teach you, Christian ;-)

Anyway, this thread is not necessary as everyone knows that the mantis hobby has only become truth because of the conscientiousness of Christian and a few others.

I would, as usually, directly delete this thread.

Best regards, Stefan
[SIZE=14pt]I thought it was always a good thing to post somethink about whom you got your mantids from and this was a good post to boot.[/SIZE]

Latest posts