Colorado Newbie

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StumperBumpers

Reaction score
Hello everyone! 

I live in Colorado and have always liked mantids. I never knew they could be kept as pets until a reptile youtuber I was watching showed off some of his. I have been very interested ever since and am super excited to learn more about these adorable little creatures! I think the one I want to start with is a Ghost Mantis; I just love their unique look! Pet wise I currently have 2 dogs, a guinea pig, 5 fish tanks and an almost 16 year old (her birthday is late spring) leopard gecko. 

Happy to be here! 

Stumpers

Welcome! Ghosts are a great starter species! Sounds like you have a good variety of pets already, and congrates on your old leopard gecko! You must me a great gecko parent. ;)

Welcome! I have 2 Ghosts myself and out of my 4 nymphs they're the best to watch :)  I'd definitely recommend them to other beginners.

Hello Stumpers and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

Ghosts are great, and the most exotic looking mantid that is easy to care for (even for beginners). :) Feel free to post photos of your pets, and there are several members lately getting into geckos too, see the topics here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts