• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D. desicata & D. lobata ooth

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I have

2 ooth of D. lobata @ US$10 Each

5 ooth of D. dessicata @ US$15 Each

I'm not a breeder. Just trying to sell the ooth i got from my friend. ;)

Regards,

Sharon

Hi, Sharon. Do you have just one ooth of each species, and how much are they? Also, are you here just to sell ooths or to be part of the community? If the latter, could you introduce yourself? See this section: http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showforum=15

im intersted im them but as ur a very new member i dont know as there is to many scammers about

Best is to pay after received ootheca. If you have breeder feedback, it is safe for the person sending and for yourself.

Hi guys,

Just to let you guys know that i'm an insect dealer. I supply dried insects to various insect suppliers out there. I'm not a breeder. But i obtain these ooth from a dealer friend who has some female mantis which laid eggs. So, I'm trying to sell them. I have sold quite a number of phasmid eggs to some phasmid breeders recently. If you need references, just email me.

By the way, i have 1 D. lobata ooth + 2 D. dessicata ooth left.

Thanks to those who have purchased. WIll send out the ooth shortly and keep you informed via emails. Many many thanks!

Regards,

Sharon Cheong Mei Yen

190A, Jalan Seng Meng Lee,

70200 Seremban,

Negeri Sembilan,

Malaysia.

Tel : 6016-6703270

Best is to pay after received ootheca. If you have breeder feedback, it is safe for the person sending and for yourself.

Hi guys,Just to let you guys know that i'm an insect dealer. I supply dried insects to various insect suppliers out there. I'm not a breeder. But i obtain these ooth from a dealer friend who has some female mantis which laid eggs. So, I'm trying to sell them. I have sold quite a number of phasmid eggs to some phasmid breeders recently. If you need references, just email me.

Thanks to those who have purchased. WIll send out the ooth shortly and keep you informed via emails. Many many thanks!

Regards,

Sharon Cheong Mei Yen

70200 Seremban,

Negeri Sembilan,

Malaysia.

I suggested to you through PM that you should make an introduction to the rest of the members. Doing that will help assure them that you're legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rick,

I've just posted an intro bout myself. Thank you for reminding me!

All the ooths that i have are already sold out. To those who do not get to buy them this time, my apology. I'll keep you posted if i receive more mantis ooth in the future.

I have already shipped out all ooth. Thanks again for everything.

Best regards,

Sharon Cheog

Did you get my email/PM?

Hi guys,Just to let you guys know that i'm an insect dealer. I supply dried insects to various insect suppliers out there. I'm not a breeder. But i obtain these ooth from a dealer friend who has some female mantis which laid eggs. So, I'm trying to sell them. I have sold quite a number of phasmid eggs to some phasmid breeders recently. If you need references, just email me.

Regards,

Sharon Cheong Mei Yen

70200 Seremban,

Negeri Sembilan,

Malaysia.

i will vouch for her , a lot of you know i have been around a while now , even if i dont post too much anymore , anyways i ordered a dessicata ooth of sharon , and it was a perfectly smooth transaction

i will vouch for her , a lot of you know i have been around a while now , even if i dont post too much anymore , anyways i ordered a dessicata ooth of sharon , and it was a perfectly smooth transaction
So everyone received their ooths and did they hatch?

Do you have any left? or could you aquire anymore?

Latest posts