D. Desiccata breeding

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Reaction score
Ive got a quick question about breeding D. Desiccata's. It turns out I have 2 females, and 3 males. Should I slow down the males growth? Do the males of this species tend to grow a lot faster than the females?

Thanks,

Andrew

Na, not really, they usually have a similar growth rate, but if yiu do find that happening, then slow it down later on in thier life, as you could really alter thier sizes starting it early. :D

Ive got a quick question about breeding D. Desiccata's. It turns out I have 2 females, and 3 males. Should I slow down the males growth? Do the males of this species tend to grow a lot faster than the females?Thanks,

Andrew
Andrew I thought you didn't have any mantids. :?

Ive got a quick question about breeding D. Desiccata's. It turns out I have 2 females, and 3 males. Should I slow down the males growth? Do the males of this species tend to grow a lot faster than the females?Thanks,

Andrew
Andrew I thought you didn't have any mantids. :?
Dino, maybe you should look at the date of his post, if you had you would notice it says March 1st. Maybe he doesn't have them now but he did then.

You don't have to point that out Jesse I already discussed this with Andrew.

Latest posts