D truncata S&M

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

major vex

Reaction score
A little Prophylactic treatment of the female first is in order, shes one mean mother lover...

IMG_3840.jpg

And later that night, voila

IMG_4035.jpg

They don't appear to be connected. I would just wait a bit longer but whatever works. They are a cool species.

What is it that you put around her front legs. Is this a bit of a agressive specie, I have them to but mine are much smaller

Yeah, I also would like to know How did you manipulate your female to put what you called "Prophylactic treatment"

Saludos

blink.gif
I am not into bondage
tt2.gif
Murder yes, bondage NO!
laugh.gif
Thats what the truncata was thinking so I tied her up anyway. On a serious note, they hate it and I wouldnt recommend it, all other mating successes from this point were without tieing and things went smoothly (you've see my latest thread in this section :p )

What exactly is that tied on her paws?
Rubber o--rings but they didnt work she chewed them off (at least she didnt do that to the male)

How big do they get?
Bigger than I expected, Sizewise,they are inbetween the largest D lobata and largest D dessicata I have seen. I dont think there is a species in the genus with a larger protonum though, its even larger than that of D trignodera

Hahahaha! :lol:

If you find a girl who can chew through cuffs you should either:

A.) Run away as fast as you can!

or

B.) Marry her.

...Depending on your taste.

Last edited by a moderator: