DeadInTheBasement

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Clausen

Reaction score
I am happy to break the feedback ice here for DeadInTheBasement. He supplied me with some wild collected oothecae and included an extra one too.

Thanks DeadInTheBasement, from the beginning of the deal to its conclusion...a better than perfect transaction!

Received three wild caught chinese ooths from Dead today they where well packed compared to his own explanation.

Thanks DeadInTheBasement

Purchased a Sybilla ootheca from Samson. Was really informative about the species. Received the package today and received TWO sybilla oothecas for the price of one. Will definately do business again in the future. Great experience all in all.

Have known DITB for years via the various places people in the invert hobby meet each other... Finally traded him a few things for a few things of interest to me that he keeps and I am happy to say that everything in the package arrived alive, was well packed, and there were even a couple extras! :D

I would deal with him again any time. :)

got 2 ooths from him on a trade, he was really nice and informative, i was really happy, then the month went by with proper incubation, and nothing happened. come to find out both of the ooths we not fertile. :blink: both of them. Iknow there is a chance to take with ooths but not a double whammie, wont trade for ooths from him agian because im not taking the risk. Wonder how many other ooths he sold that didn't hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my second transaction with Dead, I brought some wild caught ooths from him and they are hatching. So I am buying more. Nothing like getting what you

paid for. Thanks so much.

Latest posts