digby rigby

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorcham427

Reaction score
i've heard of this guy and have heard nothing but horrible things about him. has anybody actually dealt with him?

i've heard of this guy and have heard nothing but horrible things about him. has anybody actually dealt with him?
You need to back up what you're saying. What did you hear and where? Is he a member here?

also he never keeps stock of what he sells on hand it is always from one of his contacts...i have dealt with a few of his contacts and speak with a few regularly....never any trouble.... :rolleyes: and emile he isnt active on any forum but probably reads every single post on every reptile/invert forum everyday :D ...right after he checks out the Lio comic strips ;)
just curious why he wouldnt give up any information about himself. no phone number, no address.. just an email along with a forum name and a paypal account. thats why i smell scammer... never heard of any "business" who calls you on a restricted number and refuses to give up their number until the first transaction......uughh... doesnt matter anyway, arron paul beats his prices! :)

Latest posts