Drizzt

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Byatt

Reaction score
Not sure if she has a thread already, but here goes.....

We have exchanged ootheca over the past few weeks. All has gone well.

She trusted me to to send them without proof, this says a lot to me :wink:

Rob.

We trade nymphs very often recently with Drizzt and I must say he is one of the most proffesional breeders in Poland, and a very dedicated one. 100% satisfaction!

Just received some oothecae from him.

He packed it good and he even put in an extra ootheca:)

*Update*

The first ootheca of O. distinctus just hathed, about 15 nymphs:)

I received many oothecae from Drizzt and all hatched very well. I just have 16! oxypilus from his ootheca he is selling now on this forum.

I received a nice package from Drizzt today, it did not take long to get to Ohio from the UK, Thanks much Drizzt and I'll be back when my other order comes too! :D

Drizzt is a professional breeder..serious!I have received a very nice package!

received 3 perfect ooths!when i have buy only 2!i wait hatch..

recommended!

i do a trade with drizzt. Very good all, recieved a extra ooth.

thanks drizzt.

Highly recommended and will order again from in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased 3 Oxypilus distinctus ooths off of drizzt. They arrived surprisingly fast considering that he's in Poland.

He included an extra Oxypilus ooth and another ooth of a different species. :eek: Can't wait until they hatch! Thanks drizzt!

Edit: All ooths hatched nicely.

bought an ootheca from Drizzt, fast delivery (to the UK) and brilliantly packed. Cant wait for the ootheca to hatch, thanks alot!

Received some nice ootheca from Drizzt!! 1 hatched in shipping and his brilliant shipping kept them alive!! So i can't wait for the other ootheca to hatch!!! Thanks Will buy from again!

Just received an Otomantis Ooth from Drizzt, everything looks ship shape... will edit when this when ooth hatches :D

Ordered 11-27-07 (i opted for cheapest shipping)

Arrived 12-21-07

Hi

I ordered Oothecas.

1. They where shipped as quick as possible. Thanks a lot

2. They were packed as good as possible. Thanks a lot

3. He answered all my questions. Thank you a lot.

Today the first ootheca hatched, some nice little nymphs :) Nice start for the new year!

Best regards,

tier

edit 17.1.08: In the meantime all oothecas I got from drizzt hatched out. Wunderfull huge mass of nice little mantids,

regards again,

tier

Just received an Otomantis Ooth from Drizzt, everything looks ship shape... will edit when this when ooth hatches :D Ordered 11-27-07 (i opted for cheapest shipping)

Arrived 12-21-07
Hatched 1-18-08

Over 30 hatched out :D