Dwalls247

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAME

Tenodera sinensis (the one and only)
Reaction score
Dwalls247 was kind enough to give his male H.xishaensis for the greater cause, was shipped express and arrived earlier than post carrier time, which made me happy. :)

Male arrived safe and sound, was clearly fed before the trip and was very eager to come out and say hello ^_^

Overall communication, shipping, packing and insulation was great. Definitely would do business with him again.

Derek claimed to be running out of room so he gave me a cup of about 35 C pictipinnes. I'm not saying he will give everyone free stuff (I'm sure he will add extras to your order though) but he is a guy who is in it for the love of the animals and the hobby and not just to make some extra money. Now I just have to find something to reciprocate.

Oh, and he has some cool carnivorous plants as well. He is a Bears fan but I can't hold that against him.

Steve Schindler

Had a great transaction with Derek. I was interested in one of his breeding projects and he continuously kept Me updated for about a month and a half. When we did the trade he even included a free ooth! Cool guy, nice shipping,awesome Mantids, and very honest communication. Will definitely do buisness again!

Latest posts