Flea bombing my house.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantids_yeah

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of flea bombing my house. I have a Giant Rainforest Mantis and a small container that holds crickets.

I know typical advice is 2-4 hours for pets, but does anyone have an idea of how long I should keep them out of the house after bombing?

I'm in desperate need of flea bombing my house. I have a Giant Rainforest Mantis and a small container that holds crickets.

I know typical advice is 2-4 hours for pets, but does anyone have an idea of how long I should keep them out of the house after bombing?
I'm amazed no one posted a opinion - hopefully my response is in time to offer help. As most insects are highly susceptible to chemicals, I would recommend you to let the house air out as long as you can before bringing them back inside.

If you have a friend/family member that can keep them at their place for a few days it would be the best to ensure no problems (as fogger chemicals often coat objects and residual chemicals can find their way to your mantid/crickets, but a few days of living in the space interaction/movement/heating should make it a non-issue (breaking it down and falling on the floor) and the chemicals will have less strength too from being exposed that long).

Best of luck with your pets, and getting rid of the fleas. :)

Latest posts