fleurdejoo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
I had spent weeks searching outside and on the forums for a male Stagmomantis Carolina. Then Jude asks me to be her Facebook friend to ID a mantis for her. Lo and behold it's a Carolina! :D She was nice enough to send it to me. It was excellently packaged and arrived quickly.

I hope I get some cool hatchlings soon to give to her for the favor. :D

Jude generously sent me a Creo picti male to breed with my female for nothing more than the cost of shipping. The packing was par excellence and the little guy arrived in perfect health... and she checked back in on him a week or so later. I would trade with her ANY TIME, she takes fantastic care of her mantids.

She sent me one here best buddies to take care of, and I feel more than honored that she thought so highly of me to do so! Did I mention her packing was top notch, I mean Yen like comes to mind, nothing was spared or overlooked, AWESOME!!! Thanks Jude... :)

Jude sent me some mantises to complete her part of a trade. Everything was packed very well, and all the nymphs survived their journey. Great communication and transaction. Thanks Jude!

Just got some new babies. Super fast shipping and excellent packing. 5/5 alive and well. Looking forward to giving them a loving, "forever home". Thanks Jude, you're the bomb. Keep it up. :D

Today I received a package of 8 oxy's from Jude for totally free. Jude is honestly the nicest person I have ever met online, and possibly anywhere. You can see that she really cares for her mantids too by her packaging. They were insulted and warm because of the heating pack and all arrived alive.

If Jude ever decides to stop being so generous and sell anything here, you should definitely buy from her and expect a perfect transaction.

Thanks again, Jude!

Received a nice group of nymphs. All warm and toasty with plenty of heat left in the heat pack to help keep me warm. JUDE IS THE BOMB DIGGITY!

just recived a package from Jude today with some oxys and walies.

packaging looked really well done for this cold holiday period.

cant wait for the second package to be sent!! :sailor: