• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fly Pupae wanted

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rvernon

Reaction score
Not Blue Bottle, instead the small ones.

If you don't sell them, can you tell me who does?

Also want to buy a jar of fruit fly medium.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Blue Bottle, instead the small ones.

If you don't sell them, can you tell me who does?

Also want to buy a jar of fruit fly medium.

Thanks
Mantis place sells the fly pupae!

I think they are on backorder right now but something tells me she'll have more soon.

Some of my larger mantis will take Hydei when I'm out of pupae. Even the larger violins will. Also crickets will do for backup until your pupae come in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mantis place sells the fly pupae!

I think they are on backorder right now but something tells me she'll have more soon.

Some of my larger mantis will take Hydei when I'm out of pupae. Even the larger violins will. Also crickets will do for backup until your pupae come in.
I've already ordered some fly pupae, so don't need them anymore.

I'd like to get some d.hydei. I've been feeding my miomantis nymphs d.melanogasters, but they can handle bigger food now but not really ready for house flys. At $11 a pop, those d.melanogasters are getting drastically expensive!!!

I've already ordered some fly pupae, so don't need them anymore.

I'd like to get some d.hydei. I've been feeding my miomantis nymphs d.melanogasters, but they can handle bigger food now but not really ready for house flys. At $11 a pop, those d.melanogasters are getting drastically expensive!!!
I ordered some house fly pupae from a place called spider something. They didn't send them to me, and now I can't remember the web address.

I still do need house fly pupae!!! :) But no longer need D.Hydei.

Thanks

I ordered some house fly pupae from a place called spider something. They didn't send them to me, and now I can't remember the web address.

I still do need house fly pupae!!! :) But no longer need D.Hydei.

Thanks
Call him instead of emailing him, spiderpharm is a great source for clean fly pupae, and he will answer his phone if not call you back. He is a real nice guy, trust me. Give him a call instead of email.