• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Giant Vinegaroon

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orin

Reaction score
Check out these crazy critters!

$25 for gigantic adults

$19.50 captive hatched L2

picture_3738b.jpg

Still have some of both sizes left.

Hey, my name is Thad and I am looking for a few vinegaroons and tailless whip scorpions by Saturday Sept 27th, and I happened upon this listing. Is this something you might be able to help me with? Please email or call me back as soon as is convenient as I am needing them quickly. my email address is [email protected] and my cell is 530-218-6228. Thank you for any assistance you might provide. -Thad

Check out these crazy critters!$25 for gigantic adults

$19.50 captive hatched L2

Hey, my name is Thad and I am looking for a few vinegaroons and tailless whip scorpions by Saturday Sept 27th, and I happened upon this listing. Is this something you might be able to help me with? Please email or call me back as soon as is convenient as I am needing them quickly. my email address is [email protected] and my cell is 530-218-6228. Thank you for any assistance you might provide. -Thad
You might be able to get some from Peter from www.bugsincyberspace.com :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts