• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Gonatista grisea

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Bollinger

Reaction score
SDC10053.jpg

Want a rare mantid species that's easy to keep, exotic-looking and free of legal restrictions? Well here it is the Grizzled bark mantis. This species is AWESOME! they max out just under 2". This species is a lichen mimic, and is my Favorite N.A. Mantis. This is only seasonally available, so place your order soon. L5-L6 nymphs, 1" sub-adults. Feeding on Medium Crickets!

SDC10054.jpg

15$ea

Picture117.jpg

I accept PayPal @: [email protected]

USPS Shipping will run $20 for express 1-2 day shipping with live arrival guarantee or I can send them priority 2-3 day without the live arrival guarantee for 10$. As always, I’m interested in trades. Thanks for choosing Bayou Surreal Inverts for your invertebrate needs.

Paul Bollinger

Bayou Surreal Inverts

[email protected]

985-397-7232

Hello Paul. I would like to have these for the Bugfest Exhibit. They are a U.S. mantis right? I believe they are but my memory isn't working so well today. Please give me details on buying a pair (male and female).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry eveyone!

Please email specific questions to me...I'm not always able to get to my PC...Also I do not ship overseas...If you're not in the Lower 48 then, I'm sorry, I can not sell to you..If you IM me, expect a long delay before I'm able to answer via IM...

Thanks for your patience,

Paul Bollinger

Bayou Surreal Inverts

Latest posts