g'day from an aussie

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there, gecko-mad, and welcome to the forum. By browsing through past threads you will gain much insight and information. The sticky posts will give you tips on common questions too. ;) I hope you dive in to keeping a mantis/mantids... it's a worthwhile hobby and they make much enjoyable pets. :)

Hey gecko-mad,

Glad you finally made it to the forum. Have a good time here!

James (Neomantis).

Oh, you are ba-a-a-ad, Emile. Seriously, I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes :lol: I'd come up with more lame kiwi puns but I have to keep my appointment with the barber to get shorn.

Last edited by a moderator:
WelcomeWatch out for jameslongo and superfreak they are new zeealanders in disguise 0.0
What a seriously bad thing to say! Do you realize that there are only two species of mantis in N.Z., and that the New Zealand mantis Orthodera novaezealandiae is really the Australian O. ministralis and that Miomantis caffra, the Springbok mantis, is from South Africa? Not exactly the best country for a mantis lover! So nervous is the NZ government about "foreign" mantises entering N.Z., that the entire New Zealand Armed Services, all 18 of them, have been deployed to kiwi airports and seaports where they are authorized to shoot and kill any suspicious mantis or any suspicious person who may be carrying one.

Bet you didn't know that, did you? :D

Latest posts