ghost mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest_bill pham_*

just got them in today from Rebecca. take some quick shot of them.

GHOST0046-1.jpg

GHOST0048-1.jpg

GHOST0068-1.jpg

GHOST0074.jpg

GHOST0068.jpg

GHOST0044jpgE.jpg

GHOST0080BILLPHAM.jpg

thanks for looking

Bill

Great pics. Make sure to register and introduce yourself. What kind of camera. Any lenses?
thanks for looking and i am a member. just wouldn't let me log in yesterday for some reason. say i was log in and then i wasn't.

my camera is canon 30D with a 100 macro lens.

Bill

When that happens and it won't let me log in. (Where u put in ur username and password and click log in and when it takes u back to the page u were on it says log in again). to stop it i just close down the internet and bring up a new page, that usually works. ;) -_-

thanks guys. no that is not a shred skin but another mantid hanging upside down. and i have no idea what stage they at. just got them yesterday from Rebecca. have to ask her i guess. here some more i take today using live plant this time. enjoy.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0024_1.jpg

IMG_0023_1.jpg

IMG_0007_1.jpg

IMG_0073liveplant7.jpg

They look just like L2's and when i got mine they were L2's and same with my friend. So im guessing L2 because body doesnt have the weird shapes yet.

Yen, Doesnt she wait til L2 or up to send?

Bill, Ask rebecca. im guessing yen is right. but they sure look like mine when they were L2

I got mine from Rebecca a long time ago at "L2" but mine were really L1. Ghost nymphs are hardy though, so that's probably why she sold them as L1's.

Spawn, I think the female goes into L8 but I'm not sure.

thanks Yen. i though they were L2 also. not sure. pretty good condition though. guess i'm gonna have to ask Rebecca later. so can you identify sexes yet at this stage or no.

Bill

I apologize for my ambiguous question. I was asking if when these do finally reach L8, they would be adult? I asked because my male just molted to adulthood, and last time I checked it was sold to me as L7.

Thanks mantida. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts